Sunday, October 10, 2010

Sky...

What do you see when you look up in the sky??
No matter any time of the day...
What do you see??

I see clouds that has different shapes during the day...
And I see the Star and Moon at night...
I see the big blue sky during the day...
And I see the dark starry sky at night...
I see birds flying over the horizon during the day...
And I see airplanes during the night...

No matter where we are...
We'll always see the same thing...
We'll always see the clouds...
We'll always see the sky...
We'll always see the stars...
We'll always see the moon...
We'll always see airplanes in the sky...

So no matter where any of us go in the future...
When we look up, we'll see things that reminds us of everyone...
Then we'll never feel alone...
Coz we know that those who miss, are also looking up the sky...
Thinking of us...
It's like looking at each other...
It reminds us of each other and the times we spend each other...
Then we'll know that, we're never ever alone...



xoxo
SeptemberStars

No comments:

Post a Comment