Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Visiting High School

Went to High School this morning...
I had forgotten how much I miss that school of mine...
To walk into the school with my prefect uniform...
To chat with my friends all day when the teacher was not in class...
To whisper in each others ear when the teacher is teaching...
To skip a boring lesson to the counselor's office...
To walk into the canteen with all my friends...
Those are good times...
Really good times^^

But I won't wanna go back to high school again...
I've finished high school, and it's time for me to move on...
Memories are meant to cherish but not to repeat it^^
I've finally understood...
The past is the past....
It's a lesson for us learn and not to make the same mistake again...
So all I wanna say is...
Cherish what you have now... Don't look back...
Don't blame your past coz there's always lessons to learn...
And... Keep moving forward^^


xoxo
septemberstars

No comments:

Post a Comment